The Old Harbor Scholarship Foundation, Inc., a non-profit corporation, has been established to provide financial assistance in the form of scholarships for post-secondary education. These are available to shareholders, lineal descendants and their dependents only.
- For Academic Scholarships, all applications must be postmarked on or before June 1 for the Fall Semester.
- Those enrolling for the Spring Semester will be accepted on a case by case basis.
- Vocational education grants continue to have an open date for applicants.
Please see the application for detailed procedures. It is important to submit all required information. Incomplete applications will receive low priority and may be rejected.
Applications are to be mailed or delivered to:
Old Harbor Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
2702 Denali Street, Suite 100 Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Applications may also be submitted via email to email@example.com
You may contact Brenda Collinge at 907.278.6100 with any questions.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities (more to come soon...):
- Anchor QEA - www.anchorqea.com
- Koniag Education Foundation - http://www.koniageducation.org/
- Old Harbor Tribal Council - www.oldharbortribal.org
- The Native American Political Leadership Program – www.naplp.gwu.edu